Talis Capital is an early-stage VC that supports industry-changing and leading technology companies. Talis’ portfolio includes some of the most exciting European startups such as Darktrace, Onfido, iwoca and Pirate Studios - as well as sort-after early-stage companies including Luminance and price f/x. The Talis team identifies and invests in both technology and tech-leveraged real businesses and has a unique perspective from its hybrid approach to private equity & venture capital. Talis only supports sustainable business models with high calibre founding teams and has a sharp focus on a handful of B2B themes (including cyber security, financial services, and B2B BI & SaaS)
Every year we have a graduate-scheme place for an outstanding candidate to work alongside the investment team at Talis Capital. We have a structured 6-9-month program that will give you an all-round experience of VC investing.
We’re looking for a highly-motivated and talented individual, post degree, to join our technology investment team in London. You must have a passion for technology and startups and have a good balance of hard skills as well as creativity.
- Work directly with the investment team to research and evaluate potential investments
- Build expertise in themes of interest within technology sectors (e.g. cyber security. fintech, proptech)
- Be involved in the investment process (supporting the team with commercial due diligence)
- Research markets and the startup landscapes and identify the key companies, and events in these sectors
- Work with and help support portfolio companies
- Graduated from a top tier university
- Excellent academic record and strong analytical abilities
- An ability to build and maintain good relationships with colleagues, partners and entrepreneurs
Apply for the job
If you're interested to be considered for the Graduate-Scheme Program, then please send your CV to email@example.com with a 300-word text on what recent vc investment interested you and why.